Thank you to Dawna @ Hiccups in Time for awarding me with the Versatile award.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. (check)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
-I've started taking classes at the gym and I am in love! Zumba, spin and core training.
-I am not a fan of meeting new people (only a few will truly understand this)
-Homemade to me is something you cook at home (post to come about that soon)
-I am going to attempt to make the girls welcome home dresses for Dan's return.
-Had a picture taken of me today and realize my tan is um... odd looking to say the least.
-I don't get out of my pajama's on Sunday's if at all possible
-I am newly addicted to "The real housewives.. of whatever city"
- And extra- Went to the shoppette on post today and was almost denied service. Handed the guy my ID and had to show him my License because he didn't think it was me. His response "Wow.. you look really good and have lost alot of weight. Congrats" *my head is slightly swollen now lol*
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (Really difficult to do, given that I've only been active round here for... a little over a month now. But, here are some, and these are in no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award. Since I am just getting back into the blogging world this is difficult for me and probably won't meet the 15 people, but I will do as many as I can.
*My mother in law
*Was going to nominate Jacquelyn but her blog is now private :(
1 day ago