Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kaiden

Kaiden has come such a long way over the past few months, with his speech. I have to say that I am very impressed with Miss. Shelby. I also think that his school has done alot. We went through a long period of seperation anxiety with him going to school, now however he has no problem seeing me go. He knows I will come back to pick him up. He is a little bully as well. I'm not sure if it's his frusteration getting the best of him or he is just plain mean. He gets so hyper and excited when there are older people around that give him attention. Climbing on them, pulling them.. etc. He just loves people. Now, he is not very fond of his sisters. He pulls their hair, pinches, pushes and just plain fights with them. He has even given boston a few pushes here and there. I hope when summer rolls around and there is more for him to do, he will get better. maybe he is bored?

No comments:

Post a Comment